CCCS, Inc. is looking to hire per diem interpreters.
Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, and more.
Minimum Requirements for Medical Interpreters:
- Interpreter needs to possess a Healthcare Interpreter Training Certificate of Accomplishment – 40 hours
- 1 year of experience in a healthcare setting as a medical interpreter is a plus but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum Requirements for Legal Interpreters:
- Interpreter needs to possess a Legal Interpreter Training Certificate – 60 hours
- 1 year of experience as a Legal Interpreter
- Bachelor’s degree is prefered, or an adequate combination of education and experience in the field
Also interpreters need to possess a high level of customer service and a positive approach, general knowledge of cultural backgrounds of patients to be served, good interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills.
Contact Information: Send your resume to Fatuma Hassan at
email@example.com or you may fax it to: 781-729-1217.
You can also reach her by phone at 781-729-3736 X127.